mom’s meals are the key factor that can make her a super mom. So, a mommy with a healthy mind and body can take care of her children in the best possible way. Moms are the true reflection of God’s love. Children can not learn to love, care and live if moms are not there to teach them.
Most of the time in this busy life moms usually neglect their meals the most. Mom’s meals should be the foremost preference throughout the day starts. In like manner, if she is not taking care of herself she will not be able to fulfill the responsibilities of her family. Mom’s meals must be nourishing, tasty and energetic.
During pregnancy moms meals are not only fueling up the body of a mother but the baby too. Right after child’s birth moms need to be very particular about their healthy and nourishing meals every 2 hours as they are feeding their children and their body needs a lot of nutrition and care to meet the requirements. Moms must take 2500 to 3000 calories a day, especially after childbirth.
nutritious MOM’S MEALS
moms meals must be enriched enough so that it can restore the important nutrients of the body. The nourishing mom’s meals platter must contain portions of all essential nutrients because all of these nutrients play an important role in the nourishment of the body. The platter you make must have a portion of vegetables and fruits with a portion of whole grains like whole wheat or oatmeal.
Nourishing mom’s meals must have the proper amount of proteins, carbohydrates, minerals, and fats, that will consequently boost up the energy of your body and nourish it
Nourishing mom’s meals must contain a good amount of proteins. For instance, you can find protein from eggs, chicken, lamb, beef or pulses.
Fat milk, yogurt, fresh cream, butter contains a very healthy amount of fats. At the same time, nourishing mom’s meals must not have too much of saturated fats and food high in salt.
Nourishing mom’s meals must contain all essential and nourishing minerals that can be easily consumed from vegetables and fruits. Moreover, leafy vegetables like spinach are a great source of iron and vitamins A, C, and K.
Grains are a great source of carbohydrates. Nourishing mom’s meals must contain a considerable portion of carbohydrates once a day but remember too many carbohydrates can lead to weight gain. Be careful!
Nourishing mom’s meals must be supplemented with at least 1000 mg of calcium at the same time do exercise to keep the bones healthy.
The HB levels of your blood determine the health condition of your body. But if you do not take a sufficient amount of fruits and vegetables even proteins that helps in increasing the levels of HB in blood you will feel lethargic the whole day.
how many calories should you take?
1.calories in lactating mom’s meals
The moms who are breastfeeding their children should take at least 500 calories more other than a mother who is not breastfeeding. According to nutritionists, the mother should just go with her huger. If mom feels hungry she must eat something that is a nourishing meal besides taking care of herself to avoid weakness.
2.calories in working mom’s meals
A working mom’s meal must contain 1800 to 2000 calories per day. for instance, the moms who have to work around the clock and she is continuously burning the calories too. So, no need to worry about your weight. However, you must take care of your weight if your body is inclining towards weight gain. Start going for a long morning or evening walk.
health mom’s meals ideas
- Overnight oatmeal prepared with milk and any of your favorite fruit like dates, berries or bananas will give you energy and taste both. Furthermore, you can add chia seeds for weight loss.
- Baked oats are not also an easy but healthy breakfast to eat.
- Frozen pancakes, muffins and waffles (reheated in the microwave) with maple syrup or topped with peanut butter.
- Smoothies made of different fruits, greek yogurt, and nuts.
- Diced apples with cinnamon and cottage cheese will make your day. Moreover, it will boost your immune system too.
- hard-boiled eggs however taken with a big mug of coffee or tea is also a good option
- Salads are very healthy to be taken at lunchtime. As they keep your bowl system functional and provide you with lots of minerals. A mom’s meal at lunchtime must start up with yogurt and fruit salad. Fresh vegetables can be sliced, prepared then keep in a mason jar for later use.
- Pasta tastes delicious when prepared with chicken and cheese it can be eaten with your favorite veggies.
- Grilled chicken pice topped with olives and cheese sauce.
- Noodles salad with beef and parmesan topping.
- Rice with lamb meat curry together with lemongrass tea will give you an aromatic pleasure.
- Chicken and broccoli prepared together added with some sauces and made in olive oil.
- Lamb or chicken steaks and steamed veggies topped with lemon juice indeed, is a perfect idea for lunch.
According to experts dinner is as important as breakfast. It should not be as much heavily stuffed as breakfast however it must be filling. Here come some delicious healthy dinner ideas.
- Steamed lamb chops or steaks are good to be taken in dinner as these are filling and delicious. No need to add cheese as it is quite heavy to digest for some moms.
- Garlic bread pizza is a good meal for busy moms as you don’t need to stuff it much with meat. Just add a bit of cheese.
- Steamed or shallow fried fish is also a good option for dinner with boiled rice. This will make mom’s meals appetizing and yummy.
- Honey lemon chicken is another good dish to be taken as a dinner meal however can be topped with tacos.
- Cheesy saucy lasagna without meat is easy and quick to be prepared for weeknights. In addition to it, they are mouthwatering.
- Beef stew with boiled rice is an amazing idea for dinner. Especially when taken with ginger tea it will help you to digest well.
- Veggie beef or chicken soups are good for health as well as easy to make.
eat healthy to stay happy
There are thousands of recipes that can be tried and prepared as per your taste and requirement. Hence, these are only a few that are based on personal experiences. Nourishing mom’s meals must be the top priority as it’s not possible for children to excel in life, learn, love, care and enjoy their life. Otherwise, it is not possible if their mother is not healthy and active. STAY HEALTHY STAY HAPPY,